Heavy oils have been said to be the root of all wealth in the world. Without oil, nothing would run, and everything would literally come to a halt. But the lifeblood of industry is also filthy.
When combined with contaminates, the sludge found at factories, on oil rigs and trucks is a nightmare to clean. Some cleaners are more hazardous than are the oils themselves.
Charlie's Soap Indoor / Outdoor Surface Cleaner Concentrate is a cleaning agent originally developed for maintenance cleaning operations on industrial machinery. Its degreasing action is effective -- and safe.
For hard surfaces: Use Charlie’s Soap Indoor / Outdoor Surface Cleaner full strength.
- Allow Charlie's Soap to linger for at least 30 minutes. Indoor/Outdoor will work its way behind the oils to gently release them without harsh abrasives.U
- sing a spatula or other non-scratching tool, gently scrape surface clean of oil and sludge.
- Use a pressure washer to finish. Take care to get left–over grease.
For fabrics and clothing, including washable filters, use Charlie’s Soap Laundry Pre-Spray and Charlie’s Soap for Laundry.
- Apply Laundry Pre-Spray directly to fabric as soon as possible.
- Allow the Pre-Spray to sit on the fabric and penetrate -- at least 30 minutes.
- In a washing machine, wash with up to two doses of Charlie’s Soap for Laundry. Dosage depends on washing machine size.