Pumpkin 101…Removing Stains
Crunchy leaves, spooky sounds, a chill in the air, candy all around, and gourd-geous pumpkins abound! Saying goodbye to summer is hard for some, but we embrace autumn, the preamble to the holiday season in all its glory, including … the MESS. Wiping chocolate off your toddler’s face is one thing, but removing tough freshly-carved pumpkin stains off your clothing is another.
But fear not, Charlie’s Soap has a solution for you!
How to Remove Pumpkin Stains from Fabric
What You Need to Get Rid of Pumpkin Stains
Step by Step: Make Pumpkin Stains Disappear!
1) Begin by scraping away any pumpkin remnants from the fabric, salvaging any stray seeds for roasting.
2) Next, rinse the garment inside out in cold water
3) Apply Charlie’s Prespray to the surface of the stain. One or two sprays should be enough! It goes to work right away, but is gentle enough to leave on the fabric until you are ready to do a load of laundry
4) Wash clothing on the normal cycle with hot water.
5) Dry cycle based on fabric recommendations.
No matter how scary your stains are, thanks to Charlie’s Soap you don’t have to be afraid! While tough on the stains, Charlie’s Soap Laundry Pre-Spray is biodegradable, keeping your family and the environment safe. Charlie’s Laundry Pre-Spray works on any fabric, including costumes, and prevents any sort of fade in colors, keeping all your clothes looking brand new!
So go ahead – get a little messy, and put Charlie on clean-up duty. You know you want to!