Children’s clothes can be a tough laundry hurdle to tackle for families. And if you’ve got a baby in cloth diapers, you know the laundry struggle is real. You need a laundry detergent that does more than just wash clothes. You need it to:
- Effectively wash away dirt, food stains, accidents, and poop (let’s be honest)
- Be safe for sensitive skin
- Not contain ingredients like dyes, perfumes, bleach, and brighteners that can easily irritate sensitive skin
- Rinse your children’s clothes completely clean, leaving behind no residue
- Preserve the color and material of your laundry
But finding a laundry detergent that does all that can be difficult and costly. That is, until you finally meet and try Charlie’s Soap.
In addition to checking all your boxes for laundry detergent must-haves, Charlie’s Soap is also naturally derived and uses a biodegradable formula, making it a perfectly safe choice for you, your family, and the environment.
Pro tip: Charlie’s Soap is perfectly safe for your HE washer! Whether you prefer powdered or liquid laundry detergent, both can be added directly to your children’s clothes for the deepest (and greenest) clean yet. And when you make the switch, don’t forget to wash their clothes two or three times to fully detox them of your old detergent’s residue.